GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:30:45 +0100
On 7 Mar 2001, at 14:41, Omar Hatab wrote:
> Mr Kujabi
>
> I am really surprised at your shocking revelations. I find it hard to
> believe that Hamjatta Kanteh could have privately sent you such a note as
> you now make public. God knows that both you and Hamjatta, if indeed he sent you
> that note - which I'm sure he must have meant to be confidential - are
> absolutely wrong in presuming that I am attacking him, Ebrima, Cherno Baba or
> anyone else on the L. Yes, it is true that I could be very petty, but I'm not
> sure I have demonstrated any of my legendary pettiness in my correspondence with
> you so far and I'm sure Hamjatta cannot prove that I have ever been petty to him
> either. In any case, as my stories are causing such a great deal of discomfort
> to such hard working members of the L as Hamjatta, I hereby declare my intention
> to stop posting them on the L. I am thankful to Mr Edward Small for bringing up
> those pertinent questions and thus eleiciting such revealing answers. On a final
> note, I wish to say that I bear no grudges to anyone. No hard feelings at all.
> God bless you all. Baba

Dear Mr. Baba Galleh Jallow,
Please keep those stories coming because we enjoy reading them. They give
another flavour to Gambia-l.
I am sure many of us appreciate what you are doing at the Independent.

Keep up the good work down there:-)

Momodou Camara
Copenhagen  - Denmark
"Any one man, woman or child can be what they want
to be; but be the right thing."
                         -----Burning Spear------