GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadou Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:47:35 -0000
Halifa,

I'm increasingly becoming disapointment with your continuous rattling of
issues that have absolutely no relevance to the rather mammoth problems
facing the average Gambian walking along the streets of Sayer Jobe avenue.
I've never thought you'll stoop this low at a time when a population of
almost a million and a half are been held ransom by a group of people you
implicitly continue to defend.

For God sake, why make an investigation about a letter which was sent to you
that you claim you never got? If serekunda post office assured you that it
didn't pass through their mail traffic, should that make you believe them?
How many letters have we in the diaspora posted to our people which never
got? Its only a guilty mind that would make a fuss about proving its case
through such trevial issues that a primary school kid would not even talk
about. But it in short shows the Halifa of today;blinded by the
aprc,frighteningly arrogant, intellectually inadequate and yet proudly
riding on a horse that suffers from foot-and-mouth.

Halifa, for the sake of our bleeding country, stop the bickering less you
erode the little honour left with you and your party!!!

Sidia Fofana
Leeds, U.K