GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pa Modou Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 20:35:26 +0000
I never cease to be surprised at the hypocrisy of African leaders. How can
Jammeh purport to be calling for tolerance, asking school children to be
tolerant when he is only equal to Zimbabwe's Mugabe in his sick intolence of
dissent? How can Jammeh ask kids to be tolerant when his so-called electric
broom, the ultimate symbol of his insanity, has almost swept our civil
service clean of suspected - merely suspected - opposition sympathisrs in
the aftermath of the presidential electioons? How can Jammeh preach
tolarance when his mantra is heaping scorn, acrimony and visitation on
journalists and dissentinmg voices in our country? Let Jammeh give us a
break. He is nothing but another sick African dictator, a bloodsucking
predator living off the blood of our mentally and materially vulnerable
people. You can't fool history Mr Jammeh, you and your shameless
unprincipled puppets - the Fatu Ndaatsai Sisays, Pamodou Gassamas and Baba
Criminal Jobe - the honorable Majority Leader of the uneducated blokes and
sychophants in our National Assembly. By the way, where is Buba Balde
Bannah? Why not him rather than Nyimassata Sanneh Buujang?