GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:48:09 -0700
We are extending our strictest WARNING  to our dear
brother, MALAFY JARJU in ATLANTA, GA to stop
immediately being an AGENT to KILLER REGIME of YAYA
JAMMEH. Sources have revealed to us that Malafy Jarju
is sending names and video pictures of people for are
committed to the RESTORATION OF DEMOCRACY to the
Gambia; and we understand that Malafy is paid by YAYA
JAMMEH to provide these list, so that his government
could revenge on those committed to the restoration of
democracy to the Gambia. Malafy would even fabricate
stories to the killer regime back home for his own
benefit. And we are aware that Malafy had submitted
numerous video clips and photographys to NIA.

But we are strictly WARNING Malafy Jarju to cease his
BLACK COFFEE OPERATION forthwith, otherwise, he will
experience the worst ever in his life, and will pay a
very DEAR PRICE for his actions. We do not only have
people here fighting for our course, but also abroad,
who could easily deal with Malafy jarju swiftly. Once
again, we are STRICTLY WARNING OUR DEAR BROTHER TO
PLEASE HALT HIS DUBIOUS OPERATIONS IMMEDIATELY.

LANDING JATTA