GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:05:48 -0800
Saihou,
No need to be sorry because you are right.As Ambassador I could not do a darn thing to anyone here.In a country like America? And without hard facts? Do I even dare start accusations like that and without evidence and then still stay here? Please I am even ashame that some people are buying such crap.Saihou do not worry,some details are emerging about this Alieu guy.
Tips... Jammeh staff,former Armitage School student(like me and you is also part of Sanyang's link),and some former St Augustine's limping parrot,I will stop here for now Saihou.

For me being uneducated.Well remember he also said that I had no good job. When I replied he said I was trying to sell the idea that am working for Wellsfargo.Saihou all these allegations ie me reporting people to Yaya and such nonsense I know who is saying this around town.Well one of those who said so before has been disgraced by Yaya after I left.Well did that not take place after relations soured between me and Yaya himself?
Saihou do not even worry just watch and see where this whole thing will land them.
They are scared,paranoid and bitter because they thought Essa was not going to be anything without being near Yaya Jammeh.They have been saying this for years now.Yaya and Essa know in their hearts who needed the other more.
I will not even justify that let them talk and fabricate.Infact Alieu is helping me more by these latest reactions.Saihou I know how hard you stood against the system when I was there,I remember meeting you in Fordham street.First what you told me was I WILL NEVER SUPPORT YOUR MAN. We are old school mates but I had to understand your position.This same people lied between me and Karamba Touray telling him all sorts of things but leter on when Karamba found out the truth he understood everything.The same goes with many other Gambians I know.Infact I wish Alieu Sanyang saw my private mails from Gambians after he started again.He may also jump and compose a story of having private mails but mine are real.Gambians are not that ignorant for crazy minds like this to grow within them.
Let Alieu send us a list of all those reported,with a letter head(plus originals please!),my signature,name of US official who recieved this letter,date,time and so on.You see Saihou as far as it is not about personal issues I can stand and adress everything he and anyone of these stupid people says. I will not run away from what Alieu says because it will make him melt ultimately.
Saihou just brace up believe me Alieu himself knows in his heart that HE WAS LYING.but hate and bitterness is always there for some people.There is nothing others can do to stop that.
Hello Alieu Sanyang call the dean of TCC NE Campus  in Texas and ask him if they did not have one time a visiting African lecturer at their campus by the name of ESSA BOKARR SEY?
Alieu all the papers I have now and using to survive are things I GOT BEFORE STARTING TO RUN AROUND FOR YAYA.
Alieu am not the least worried you may ask those who see me now and they saw e before.
A man you call slimy,hypocritical and treacherous(to sum it all up).
Ask some Gambians on line and in other places if that Essa is so wicked to them when it comes to offering my services at places where Yaya can never reach even though you see him as your saviour? Alieu this Essa you call MR IMPORTANCE and someone who reported people to Jammeh is here to face Yaya when he is disgraced God willing.I cannot sto the future gvt from digging into who and who I reported when the time is ripe.Mobutu's assets were accessed in Geneva when he was deposed! Mobutu had more power politically than a Essa Sey so we will see who is who when history turns the wheels!
So Saihou keep it up too and watch.
I will be in Newyork in March there4 I would really want you to send me a private mail so that we can meet.I do NOT hide my feelings so every Gambian will one day realise if I care about being lebaled as far as my conscience is clear.I do not even care about anyone who buys this story because all that I CARE ABOUT IS ALLAH KNOWS ALL HIDDEN AND EXPOSED THINGS.
I can hide from any Gambian and do bad but never can I hide from God our creator.
Sanyang mentoned cars at my residence too...
Please let every Gambian call and ask them how those cars where bought?
Ask them if there was even a car in the first place?
Ask Sanyang to tell us how much money was received from Taiwan and let them trace every bit and see how that money was spent.You see Saihou and Yaya and his people can only try such tactics THEY KNOW WHO IS WHO?
Who is Essa Sey not to be smeared with such bad mouths where Sering Bamba,Ebrima Nyass and others could not escape? I will not use the prophet in this case.
Saihou for me Sanyang's piece is NOT GRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a challenge and I will live to stand against such things the more I reveal bad stuff against Yaya.
This will continue until I die or when he Yaya either dies or leaves God willing.

Author
Essa Bokarr Sey.

You wrote...
"I am sorry to say but even you yourself know that when
you were an Ambassador couldn't do anything to
implicate anyone here in the states. We used to give
you hard time here on the G-L and nothing came out of
it. Therefore, it absolutely nonsense for Alieu to
make that issue an important one and distract us from
contributing to important matters.

Who can a Jammeh's Ambassador implicate whom all the
international community know is a dictator and
terrorist himself.

Alieu belittled himself by calling you an uneducated
person. Lets face the fact you can teach his boss
Yahya Jammeh both in French and English.

Keep up the good work that you are doing by revealing
many things that we never knew about the dictator.
This is what Alieu do not want to see"