GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:28:53 +0000
Dampha or Jallow,
                Do you know that a replacement of our former deputy
ambassador Mrs Fatou A K Njie has been appointed?!
If the isolation that u are imaginig was so harsh, would the above  have
happened? Did you also know that the current British High commissioner is so
close to Jammeh and is constantly visiting the zoo at Kanilai?
Visits like the one that Blair did, are based on purposes and not wishes or
abstract fraternity!
NB:FYI Bharat Joshi is now in mainland China as a British envoy(we also know
whats going on elsewhere brother) so give us a break with your superimposed
informants!
Isolationsism wouldn't and cannot be when Jammeh is being CORDIALLY INVITED
to send a delegation to the next commonwealth summit in Australia...A high
ranking delegation will be there anyway and to tell you  the truth a lot of
good and friendly messages have already been put in place! Stay tuned you
will very soon see the difference between fallacy,fantasy and reality!

Dampha Blair's visit couldn't have been better than the way it was
arranged.It is only diplomatic "eunochs" who think that flying over a
territory means snobbing it!
Didn't we see that very Blair snob Iraq and then fly to Iran?! What happened
afterwards? Aren't we seeing a surprising reunion between Iraq and Iran?
Please brother Geopolitics is far more than ARROGANT ANALYSIS AND WHAT THE
BIG SCREENS OF ITN ET AL GIVE US during our evening meals!

Good night sir!

YEROPULLOH.