GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hasanatou Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:47:22 +0000
Dampha,
I have said this before and i'll say it again: Sarjo Jallow DOES NOT walk on
  water! Moses was given that gift, and the only other man in Africa Allah
bestowed the same gift on was Serign Bamba. Sarjo Jallow is just any
ordinary man. If he posses anything else, maybe one can say he is a
survivor. Out of five children he was the only one who overcame infant
mortality and is living. With the superstition/mysticism connected with
twins and their sibling(Sarjo), My uncle is always quick to point out: "I
don't see anything". So, Mr Donkey Kong(Dampha), let me remind you, my uncle
alone cannot make Gambia's troubles disappear.

Unlike you, Sarjo Jallow is not a man of many words. What concrete evidence
do you have that he condoned any atrocoties inflicted on anybody?

ON DUMO
When he was Minister of communication and his department was  planning on
some road development,Uncle Dumo had some ideas on the project. Sarjo Jallow
invited Dumo Sarho to come and present his ideas at their department. Uncle
Dumo went, did his presentation and he was listened to. If Dumo was like
you, i am sure he would not have shared his views. He would simply say,
since i am against the APRC let hell break loose!

When Dumo Sarho was arrested, Sarjo was in Ghana on an offical trip. The man
was not even in the country. Uncle Dumo's wife, Anica Renberry, went to
visit my uncle. Let the lady tell you what expired and how she was treated
by Sarjo Jallow. Yaya Jammeh or whoever was in command sent security forces
to my uncle, and they were enquiring to the level of comndemning the Lady's
visit. You know what Sarjo Jallow responded when he was summoned. He said
and i quote:
Dumo Sarho is not just anybody. This guy is not only my comrade, but MY
BROTHER. I cannot run away from my past.
Whether that contributed to him been transfered to Youths & Sports or not,
only time will tell.

Sarjo Jallow is not a man of too many words. He is a man of actions, and he
is acting by delivering to the Gambian people! That is where he excels and
you fail miserably.

Dampha, all you have definitely succeeded in excelling on this List is BEING
A STOREHOUSE OF CONTRADICTORY THOUGHTS and A BULLY. Not only have you being
unnecessarily pouncing on those on the other side of the fence, but even the
one's you share common ground with. The slightest deviation they make from
your so-called righteous path, you are ready to behead them. Many will agree
with me that if this were on the ground and you are in power a lot of heads
would have rolled by now. And you write to us about morality, truth,
dedication, being there for a comrade. BULL...!!!!!

to be cont'nd...