GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 05:31:43 -0400
Mr saneh , i love and respect your resiliant and dedication in exposing the
beast we have occupying the highest office in our motherland but in so doing
try to check that you don't inculcate an elitist idea in our educated few.
yes some colleges in Europe are backdoor and but many are very high
quality .i never attended a single university in london to do my professional
accountancy but our standard is set by an independent body that even
university students who wish being qualify most go through the same routine
vigorous examining system .in our case to pass is as easy as to fail .
and many other field of studies are likewise .for those aspiring to be
acadamics ,yes may be to attend a university may be the wise choice.
i know yahya's uncle ,he use to live close to me in jedburg road plaistow
london. we all live on the same road may be 20 houses apart.
stay focus brother ,we are all in the struggle .man make mistakes ,this isn't
bad ,it teaches us humbleness . the only sad part is for a news paper editor to
forward a private mail to a public forum is hard believe. this comes to
mind ,the hacking of freedom website.
let us be true to our principle whatever the differences ,don't use heavy hand
when a private email could solve the misunderstanding.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい