GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 04:14:14 GMT
Jabou,

I'll take my "immaturity," bad judgment, unclear thinking, etc over your
propensity to lie at every turn - any day. I don't need your sympathy any
way. If anyone needs to be felt for, it's yourself! Telling this forum that
I was sending you private email isn't the only lie you've told here. You
called us "cronies of ..." which is simply not true. After repeated
challenges, you've failed to produce any evidence to back your accusations.
A good muslim, ah?

I told you I was sickened by the contradiction between the spirit of your
religious postings, and your behavior. You took that whole statement to
portray me as someone who is offended by your religious postings. I had to
repeat myself for you to stop painting me in  an ugly light.

And this latest shameful behavior. You said clearly what you thought was
Halifa Sallah's mind set regarding the issues under contention. Hamjatta
quoted you verbatim. First, you deny saying what he attributed to you. Then
realizing that he can prove his quotation, you flip around to give a totally
new meaning to what you've said very clearly in your original posting! What
type of person does that? Why is some childish point-scoring more important
than your relationship with Allah? Just because you're sixty isn't a licence
to lie in public! You better go back and read the Quaran. Try Suratul
Yassin! I'm just sick of your hypocrisy Jabou!

Just a final message: I don't give a damn what people like you think of me.
I'll listen to your criticism when you are able to tell the truth without
checking how popular/unpopular it is.

Good night.

Saul.