GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 13:26:42 -0000
Dr Katim Touray wrote: "Ebrima, would you like to serve as the coordinator
of the signature collectors?"

Katim, unfortunately, I cannot serve as the coordinator. When it comes to
writing letters/draft petitions etc, I can always volunteer (without delay
or hesistation) but if you ask me to coordinate the signatures, especially
electronically, then you are asking me too much. My knowledge of that
machine they call Computer is very limited. Computer wizards like George
Sarr, Yusupha Jow and others can take care of that aspect and they'll do it
very effectively for that matter.

And like you, I hope that those brothers and sisters (on and off the List)
who care about Justice, fair play, truth and progress would not only send
comments regarding the draft petition, but would also sign it when it is
ready for submission.

Ebrima Ceesay