GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Hamjatta Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 22:59:54 EDT
Kebba Joke,
Yeah, that's right! From now onwards, you shall be known on this forum as
Kebba Joke - courtsey of Brother KB.  As he wittily pointed out to you, you
are nothing but a big joke. So we will just have to finesse the earlier
identity crisis you've gone through and save you the trouble of mistaking
yourself for Daddy Nying. We will henceforth expunge the "b" in the "Jobe"
and replace it with "k" so you shall become now as Kebba Joke. I advice all
my compatriots to stick to this name so there wouldn't be any need for
confusions. See me? Kebba Joke, the joke is on you.

A verminous and cretinous wimp like you who is scared shitless by mere
rhetorics from  refined gentlemen like Darbo and his deputy Yayha Jallow
would never get it why we constructively engaged the UDP. But smart
individuals like Mballow and Darbo knew exactly what we are onto and instead
of threatening us - as Jammeh most certainly have - they engaged us; accepted
some of our criticisms; state what they will do about the shortcomings
highlighted and where they politely begged to differ, they clearly
explaained. This is how a truly democratic, decent, accomodating and tolerant
civic association handles dialogues; it doesn't go about threatening to send
people "six feet deep" merely for differing on viewpoints. Which bring me to
a crucial point: you have admitted on this forum on several occasions that
Jammeh has committed a lot of atrocities, have you have used your real name
and penned an article in the local papers to criticise this? If no, why not?
After all you don't fear imaginary reprisals from the APRC; its the UDP that
scares you shitless, isn't? So banging in on the APRC shouldn't hurt. If you
really believe that the APRC is not vindictive, murderous, tyrannical and
intolerant of criticisms, what is stopping you from saying in the Gambian
press that you believe that it was Jammeh who gave orders to Njie-Saidy for
the students to be gunned down and so culpable for those grisly murders?
Since these questions will never be honestly answered, they  were merely
rhetorical; but i shall give people a hint as to why you, an old maid scared
shitless of imaginary mobs wouldn't lift up a finger against Jammeh. See, you
know deep inside you that when it comes to intolerance, Jammeh has no match
in the Gambia. And unlike the UDP - as you seemed obsessed to force yourself
into believing - when ever you publicly bang in on Jammeh, its not just your
job that will go but your basic liberties shall all be withdrawn.

Joke, if you have any fibre of moraL scruple left in your being, then you
will quit playing these silly games and start getting real. For if you are
genuine, you will not fail to see the democratic spirit that vibrated through
out  my exchanges with the UDP. In stead of Mballow punching the air in anger
over me questioning his position, he decently tolerate, accomodated and on
occasions where he felt we were making remarks that he begged to differ with,
he merely stated his position and calmly explained this without exploding
into a childish tantrum - as Jammeh is wont to do. Not only that,  soon as
Mr. Y.N. Darbo sees reason behind our engagement, he then set about ways in
which concerns of floating voters can be addressed and there is effective
mechanism to bring voters concerns to the leadership and where possible
address them. That is what maturity is all about.

By the way, Mr Joke since you are old maid capable of being scared shitless
by imaginary foes, i could not help but guess how you manage it when armed
robbers raid your house. Would you be hiding in the cupboard whilst coaxing
your kids to risk their lives by attempting to drive away the robbers? Or
would you simply breaking into tears and beg for your life to be shared?
Joke, cretinous parasites like you simply have forfeited your rights to be
treated with human indignity. and basically have no place in civil society.
Bloodsucking cowards like you are worse than Jammeh himself; you see him
commit evil on a daily basis but you turn around and tell people that there
is a bigger imaginary threat that scares you shitless which makes you
grateful that it is Jammeh you have instead of the UDP mob hate. Your time
shall come and there will no hiding place from us. Stop fooling yourself,
people already know who you are and when the time is right, there will be no
hiding place from the Creator. Repent now before it's too late to be saved or
be eternally damned to hell.

Hamjatta Kanteh