GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 12:23:54 -0500
Mr Drammeh,
  I take it that I stepped on a wrong nerve and that you regretted butting
in my conversation. Well, next time pull a chair and take note, 'cause you
might learn a thing or two. Please don't take it personal maybe I didn't
quite notice the cap fitted so well. Instead of calling you a fence-sitter
I will try something less befitting. Maybe something like " a political
enthusiast, who rides on the ticket of neutrality" as you eloquently and
publicly put it. Again, you're entitled to your own but my perception of
a neutral individual is a fence-sitter. I am the owner of this horse and
I'm riding with my opinion. I would be more impressed if you can back
your arguments up and stop perpetrating frivolous innuendos. That's the
advantage fence-sitters cherish the most. They only criticize but offers
nothing in return. Unlike you, I know what's right and what's wrong. You
just remain neutral and be quiet. Because the opinion of a fence-sitter
doesn't entice me an iota. I equate fence-sitters as hypocrites. They
choose to offer nada for anything progressive and idly dwell on accusations
Be my guest but rest assured when you have a Cardiac Arrest when I hit you
with the daunting truth, don't say I didn't warn you. BTW, you wrote in
closing , "You have been warned!". Well sir, I am immuned to these types
of threats from those who can't support their arguments. Suit yourself.
Just keep in mind that I will not be silenced nor demoralized by bigots
who have no clue what my intentions are in this struggle. I wonder why
people who do not have their priorities in order feels that society owes
them something. Unlike you, I will continue to contribute to my society the
best I can. Being neutral is not going to take us anywhere. You dig? Good
luck with your soul searching. I don't need your lecture on opinions. Get
A Life!
                                                  You have been warned too!
                                                  Mr Makaveli!
PS: I will delete your crap from now on since I consider you a waste of my
time. Those who have something worthwhile will be my area of interest. I
will NOT entertain personal vendetta. Not my forte. This will be the last
you'll hear from me, KOTO'. Neutral my a**!