GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 00:17:16 +0200
From: Ndey Jobarteh
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: NADD RESPONSE TO UDP/NRP ALLIANCE

Hi Sidibeh,

I see your point but i just could not hold the taste to comment on it. This is allwhat they do, they always lick documents that are confidential. Can you believe even when NADD had meetings in Gambia before the seperation information where licked to Jammeh's office?

I really want this coalition to wokr but from what i saw at home on the ground the past four months. I don't see any chance of it.

I am now finally back to Norway.

Take Care

Ndey