GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:04:08 +0200
Tombong,

I`m baffled that you`re still harping on this "Conteh, MBA stuff". What are you trying to proof? Is this another "shrewd" attempt to distraction?With or without an MBA, Conteh makes a lot of sense to me, and I don`t think he is obliged to proof his credentials to you. Come onTombong, the pettiness has to go!

Good day,

Omar.