GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:32:32 -0800
Ginny and Momdou I suspect that Gambia-post is currently down cause my spam filter is not set to delete my bulk message  for a period of one month. Can anyone urgently help with Brother George e-mail address ot that of list managers. I know all the folks are busy with the demonstration. Movement of restoration of Democracy UK is also planning one in London. Keep the momentum high.
   Struggle continue

Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello, Abdou Karim and all, you might want to check to make sure that your
mails aren't accidentally being marked as spam. If this isn't the case,
then I guess Sir George will have to step in. I've noticed, though, that it
seems the list hasn't been that active, though maybe I'm wrong. I've not
had too much time since getting back to work on Monday to read a lot of
mails.

I guess everyone is busy preparing for the demonstration on Friday,
hey, that's tomorrow!

My thoughts and pryaers are with anyone attending. I really did try to get
tomorrow off, but they closed tomorrow to preapproved leave, so no such
luck! But if I could have gotten tomrrow off, I'd have attended the demo.

Anyway, as it happens, I'll be at work, thinking about all of you who did
attend, and wondering how it's all going!

So do keep all of us who, for whatever reason, could not attend, even though
we may have wanted to, posted on how things are going!

Ginny

Visit my blog at:

http://quickgm28.blogs.com/ginnys_thoughts_and_thing/

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい