GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:27:26 -0400
Sanusi, you see the truth however trampled will spring back up to affirm
itself.  Ida knows that the APRC and Jammeh is what is wrong with Gambia
today.  With all the things that Yaya could dialogue with the people he's
stealing from during his tour of deception, he and Singhateh embarked on
issuing threats and Fatwa's to scare the people of Jarra West.  In their
twisted minds, they believe that they can intimidate the folks in Jarra
West into submission, by aresting certain vocal folks to subdue the rest.
But they will have a rude awakening and I believe the signs of an iminent
collapse of these rougues is at sight.  If intimidation is their only
resort at this time, they better plan on using it on the rest of the
country, for folks are tired of their BS.  The people of Jarra West should
send a mesage that is loud and clear to Jammeh by a resounding defeat of
his candidate.  Folks that are from Jarra West that are online, please
call your folks and encourage them to be steadfast and defeat the APRC.
Let them not succomb to intimidation and summary arrests.  Gambia must be
free from the these criminals.

--
Chi Jaama
Joe Sambou