GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
roger sterk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:45:54 +0100
Dear Alieu Keita,
The news of direct flights from the USA to Dakar is very promising and will
be important to the economy from the whole West-African region. I hope that
a whole range of new economic initiatives will grow from this. Searching the
article on the Gambianews.com I couldn,t find it, could you please copy the
article and place it on the list? thank you very much
Roger Sterk