GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:24:11 -0500
Yahya,
I commend you for your stand for a peaceful and respectful solution to this
problem. There is no doubt that Gambia-l  members will notice your efforts.
I think the lesson here is that in times of conflict even the most innocent
can get caught in the cross fire.

On Matarr's reinstatement, I think enough has been said already even before
its brought to the table for discussion. We should note that Matarr has not
formally applied to rejoin Gambia-l. If he does then his application will be
reviewed and acted accordingly. Until then lets move on.

And keep up the good work, Yahya.

Malanding Jaiteh