GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harona S Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 23:39:11 -0500
Make-A-Villain:

Your assumption of stepping on a wrong nerve is simply untrue, sir. I am not
the least offended. On the contrary, i expected this kind of premature
response. What more can be expected from you, huh Make-A-Villain?

My first correspondence has little or nothing at all to do with you per se.
You took it up by yourself, may be because it fitted so well. Take what you
own, no qualms about that!

Make-A-Villain wrote:

"Again, you're entitled to your own but my perception of
a neutral individual is a fence-sitter. I am the owner of this horse and
I'm riding with my opinion. I would be more impressed if you can back
your arguments up and stop perpetrating frivolous innuendos. That's the
advantage fence-sitters cherish the most. They only criticize but offers
nothing in return. Unlike you, I know what's right and what's wrong. You
just remain neutral and be quiet."

Thank you for giving me my entitlement. You called me a fence-sitter, May be
that is a "befitting" name for a neutral person. You also called
fence-sitters hypocrites. What did you call yourself? I didn't get that, is
it " neutral a** opposition"? I doubt you said that.
On a more serious note, i do not have to provide you any solutions. Being
the nice guy that i am, i'd say, the solution to asking too much "pertinent
questions", is to attend the ALD and be a part of that wonderful audience.
Then, you may face the opposition and big players, and directly ask the
questions, or better still offer them your "well- thought-out solutions".
So, you know all that is right from that which is wrong? Mr Know-All, is
about time that you stop fooling around, you know-all, simply use your head!
It's that easy.

Make-A-Villain, again wrote:

"BTW, you wrote in closing , "You have been warned!". Well sir, I am immuned
to these types of threats from those who can't support their arguments. Suit
yourself. Just keep in mind that I will not be silenced nor demoralized by
bigots who have no clue what my intentions are in this struggle. I wonder
why people who do not have their priorities in order feels that society owes
them something."

My priorities being in disarray is news to me. Are they really? Does the
society owe me a thing? I am not a Mr. Cleo ( Miss Cleo) to know what your
intentions are. For one thing you are too petty and stingy, that i know for
a FACT.

Finally you wrote:

"Those who have something worthwhile will be my area of interest. I
will NOT entertain personal vendetta. Not my forte. This will be the last
you'll hear from me, KOTO'. Neutral my a**!

I hope you will keep to your word. Stick with the worthwhile " somethings".
You may learn a thing or two!

Have a good night, if you will.
Harona.