GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:08:52 -0400
Before I move to Gassama’s latest irrational rattling, let me give a
heartfelt welcome to brother George Sarr. George, I hope you are back to
stay. Some of us really missed your invaluable contributions and look
forward to seeing more. We always need that extra voice we can get that
would be driven by principles, intelligence and a clean conscience. Welcome
back.

Now to the mental midget. Gassama, I am NOT surprised that now you have
resorted to some goofy satire in order to peddle more AFPRC/APRC sycophantic
nonsense. You read people quite well when you decided that no one was taking
your LIES seriously anymore; and therefore, you mocked yourself and your
cohorts. This silliness will NOT disarm me. Believe it or not, it dragged a
chuckle or two from me and then I realized that you were up to your games
again. You will say or do anything to be in Yaya’s good books. But you
should always be rest assured that you will be taken on in your LIES.

You are darn right that the High School drop-outs and mental midgets are
RUINING our country and the country needs urgent rescue. As Ngorr succinctly
pointed out to you, the plight of our people is well-documented by none
other than the government you slavishly support. It was NOT Dampha or Ngorr
that made up the numbers Famara Jatta put in his budget. The Opposition is
NOT responsible for the FACT that you (Gassama) CANNOT make ends meet while
thugs like Baabaa (Blood Diamond Dealer) Jobe are living large. The FACT
that Gambians live in ‘ABJECT POVERTY’ (to quote you) is out there glaring
for even mental midgets like you to see. You can mock yourself and in the
process pretend that you and other Gambians are living better lives than the
deplorable state you are in. Be my guest. Those of us NOT living in denial
work very hard here in the Diaspora to send our folks money so that they can
live semi-decent lives. We do NOT buy into the crap you want to feed people
here and leave the lives of our folks into the hands of mental midgets that
turn people into slaves and praise-singers.

You know, now I somewhat understand why you think that you can sit in Banjul
before a computer and tell LIES about the ‘reality’ in the country and get
people to swallow your LIES willy-nilly. The other day, in response to
Sanusi, you exposed yourself again. You said that you were not in the
country around the time of the coup and you did not know what was going on
in the country. Even during times you were in the country, you were at times
so preoccupied with your ‘work’ at Gamtel that you did not know what was
happening in the country. See Gassama, you CANNOT think beyond your nose.
There are people out here that are very interested about what is going on in
the country; especially after the heinous massacre of our children on April
10 and 11, 2000. Those people are constantly in touch with their folks and
HONEST Gambians that are NOT living in denial like you. I know more about
what is going on in that country than you. If I wanted to find out what
color shirt you wore to work today, it would NOT take me five minutes to
find out. Now, imagine how long it would take me to find out if we have a
FINISHED road from Westfield to MandinaBa or whether we have CSE pouring
gravel on the road to fool mental midgets like you. I know people that live
through the hazardous dust that CSE poured there. Now you are admitting for
the whole world that you are a LIAR and it was justified for me to set the
record straight when you wanted to LIE to people here and pretend that we
have a finished road from Westfield to MandinaBa. Now, your story is that
bulldozers are moving in yet to commit another fraud on gullible Gambians.
Remember that you are on record explicitly admitting that there is NO
Westfield/MandinaBa Road. That road only exists in your dreams and on
drawing boards at CSE. Between me and you (who is in Gambia) who LIED about
Westfield/MandinaBa? If you had any sense at all, you will NOT fall for
Yaya’s and CSE’s shenanigans. You would have looked at government’s spending
to check whether they have the will and the MEANS to finance a road from
Westfield to MandinaBa. That is how you project about the existence of
roads. Like I told you before, CSE and African Dictators are adept at this
type of gimmicks. They can fool mental midgets like you, but they CANNOT
fool me.

When you said that this week the mental midgets ‘allowed’ another petrol
station to open its doors, you again revealed your sick mindset. Here we
have you again scavenging for something positive to say about the illegal
government. You are hugging the successes of other people to try and
exaggerate the dismal record of the AFPRC/APRC. A better word for you to
have used would have been: Encouraged or Facilitated. But you CANNOT use
those words because the illegal government has NO sound policies to
encourage a vibrant private sector. The Dictators RUINING our country think
that they do people a favor by ‘allowing’ them to set up businesses in the
country. See why we are in a quagmire? See what OJ was alluding to? You do
NOT even understand how this sector of our economy works. You know NOTHING
about government policies vis-à-vis this sector. Yet you willingly come here
to peddle half-truths again. Did you stop to ask yourself about the taxes
oil companies in the country pay? Did you stop to ask yourself the
environmental concerns that were taken into consideration before
commissioning this outfit? You are clueless. In your own field, you CANNOT
even hold your own. No wonder you will come here and mock yourself when
talking about issues you know little if anything about.

Trying to give your illegal government credit for the vibrancy of Kairaba
Avenue is yet further proof of your sycophancy and your inability to find
something positive to say about the murderous outfit RUINING our country.
Don’t you know that even if ten-year-olds were leading the country Kairaba
Avenue would still be vibrant? Gassama, I will give you a clue and point you
to the turmoil that was in Liberia and Sierra Leone in the late eighties and
the nineties. Again what you should be busying yourself with is how this
illegal regime stifled the economic development Gambia could have seen had
they not stolen power in 1994. They came in and wrecked the Re-export Trade.
The millions of dollars institutions such as the USAID used to bring into
the economy disappeared. Strong companies like Alimenta got kicked out of
the country in favor of hustlers Baabaa (Blood Diamond Dealer) Jobe brought
into the country. In short, the mental midgets took us BACKWARDS. Gassama,
eradicate your ALES and realized that had it not been for the mental
midgets, Kairaba Avenue would have been MORE vibrant. Had it not been for
the High School drop-outs, we would have meaningful development that would
NOT render our people POORER. In other words, HEIGHTEN your EXPECTATIONS. A
‘qualified engineer’ like you does NOT deserve to live like a pauper and
think that he has to lick boots in order to survive. This illegal government
does NOT deserve credit for Kairaba Avenue. If you give them credit, it
comes out as if you are celebrating the plight of the Liberians and the
Sierra Leoneans. I know you people are shameless, but you who pretends to be
a decent person would surely not want to be seen as being happy about what
happened in Liberia and Sierra Leone to drive their businessmen to Gambia.
Kairaba Avenue has NOTHING to do with Yaya and his cohorts.

The nonsense you talked about some ‘gala night’ and PPP does NOT even
deserve a response from me. Keep living in the past. Yaya is the one hugging
Jawara and making up with him. If you want to talk about PPP, tell that to
your cohorts like Buba Baldeh and Fatoumatta Jahumpa that were die-heart
members of PPP and part of the PPP outfit and now part of APPPRC. Like I
told you before, I only discuss PPP with you when you LIE about their record
to make Yaya look good. You can criticize PPP all you want. Now if you
criticize PPP, you are unwittingly criticizing APPPRC. It does NOT bother
me. I am looking to the future.

You also boasting about a foreign ‘policy’ that can only deliver Taiwan says
a lot about the stage you guys are in. Again you show what an ignoramus you
are in these things when you try to prop up Blaise. Did you know that the
man was at the UN when Baabaa (Blood Diamond Dealer) Jobe was proscribed as
an international criminal? Gambia has NEVER suffered such a slap in the face
in its entire history. You read between the lines of the UN Report, you are
left with no doubt that the UN knows that our country is being led by a
bunch of thugs and criminals. We all know that the plane that necessitated
Baabaa (Blood Diamond Dealer) Jobe’s proscription belongs to Yaya. So who is
the real culprit here? What did Blaise Jagne’s ‘clout’ do to save Gambia
from that predicament? It is pathetic how you scavenge for positives for
this illegal government. Now, after-the-fact (of NEPAD) when Senegal is
clearly in the forefront, we have the AFPRC/APRC morons piggy-backing on the
Senegalese ideas. These people ought to be ashamed of themselves. If we had
a serious government in place, we would NOT be plagiarizing Senegalese ideas
and be snubbed by the civilized countries bankrolling NEPAD. A serious
Gambian government would have been at the drawing board from day one. The
recent erratic moves shown by Wade shows that it does NOT take much to
spearhead such endeavors. All this ludicrous talk about Gambia and Senegal
adopting a common strategy for NEPAD is nothing but the APRC mental midgets
saying that they are going to wait in the wings and copy Senegalese ideas.
That’s all. The morons are too lazy to think for themselves.

Our country is in urgent need of rescue. The High School drop-outs do NOT
have the wherewithal to move us forward. Their OWN records show us that
Gambians are POORER under their watch. No one can LIE that away.
KB