GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
pa ali ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 19:43:22 -0000
THIS IS REALLY FROM THE DEEP WELL OF THE ANCESTORS SPIRIT.ALLOW ME TO
REPRODUCE THE SECTION BELOW  ONCE MORE FOR REREADING.

>"In the spirit of our ancestors, a critical analysis and approach to
>Africa's/African's [diasporic and homeland] immense and protracted problems
>lies with its so called leaders and pseudo-intellectuals, drunken with
>Eurocentic 'one-size-fits-all' and 'do as we say' and not, 'do as we
>do,'approach to our problems. Such calculated and misdirected approaches,
>not only failed us in the past, but also, failing currently and bound to
>fail in the future, if we do not get our acts together."

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO GETTING OUR ACTS TOGETHER BUT THROUGH AN AFRICAN
CENTERED WORLDVIEW(COMPASS) THAT GUIDED THE ANCENT AFRICANS IN BUILDING THE
KEMET(EGYPTIAN) CIVILISATION.CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING THE EVENT A PAN
AFRICAN FAMILY ONE.