GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:48:14 +0000
Baba, our village idiot must be reminded of the knucklehead he is.  The
aunties and uncles around Tony are abusing him and he does not even realize
it, why?  Because he likes to hear praises and does not care about fair
assessment or wise counsel.  Yes, Tony believes that he is cute, the best
leader in the world, kind and gentle, is democratic, allows too much press
freedom, and is the best thing that happened to Gambia since our existence,
among other dreams of his in his lunatic state he calls sessions with God.
Now, only a nut will see themselves as such in the face of what presents.  I
am beginning to believe that Tony is the basket case he is precisely because
the fool does not know or realize that he is one, thus, his road to
rehabilitation will be very rough.  For Tony to steal from us every day and
is still convinced that we are more prosperous as a nation, says volumes.
For Yaya to see the wretchedness of the masses and still believe that our
citizens have never been better of, supports my suspicion of some form of
neurosis is creeping in.  For Tony to see that 90% of the energy (sunlight I
mean) in that country is provided by the sun and reflections from the moon,
but manages to convince himself that the whole country has adequate
electricity and water supply, really defies comprehension.  All these and
many more our aunties and uncles know full well and they also live it daily,
they quarantine the fool from reality and he sit there grinning for the love
around him and the wisdom he provides his subjects.

Even the newly appointed US Ambassador was briefed that all he needs to do
is to stroke the idiot's ego and pling, he falls into a coma for the rest of
their tenure.  Thus, the Ambassador hit the ground running by praising him
about how he developed Gambia, the liberal press freedom abound, great
economic recovery and many good times ahead, his fight against terrorism,
his democratic nature yada, yada, yada.  Now ain't that something?  But hey,
this is also a fellow that thinks that Bush is the best thing that happened
to America, but you and I and the rest of the world know better.  So, it all
falls in line with his treatment of the other idiot across the Atlantic.

The sad thing is we also have some of our own folks that get into this
trance when Yaya comes here and they are the sort of people that form the
welcoming committees, those that sneak to attend his banquets and pay him
secret visits.  Thus, Tony is a reflection of our attitudes towards honesty,
deception, and a miserly behavior.  Where are the Ousman Bojangs, the
Gassama's, Jasseh Contehs, and a whole host of silent creepers that formed
this patchwork of lies a deceit?  The more they lie the speedier their
revelation and the quicker they coil in shame, or is it?  We even saw the
other creepers in Essa Sey and Ebou Jallow swindling their way to slowly
poison us.  For now, you will be ignored but don't you press your luck too
hard.  We have more important things to tackle such has defeating Tony and
his criminal syndicate in the bi-elections that offshoot.  But even in the
midst of that, you'll be swatted if you continue to serve as a distraction.
So, a warning has been served.  We know that both Essa and Ebou are a clone
of Tony and do fall victim to the unconscious of their reality.  They wined
and dined with the devil and shamelessly stole and lied for him, only to
manage to convince themselves that they are one of us and with us.  I am
here to remind you two rodents that you are not wanted unless you repay us
and repent and tell us everything you cosigned to.  So, get lost before we
let loose on you scoundrels.  This is not a bluff and you know we went that
route with you before.  Baba, having seen how Tony thinks of himself, he may
be jumping foolishly to reading your sarcasm as finally, Baba has turned the
corner and see the light and that you are one of his best supporters.  You
really did muddy the waters and made our rehab job more trying. :-)!

Chi jaama

Joe