GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:34:51 +0000
Tombong,
         you have done your job as a TV Boss to inform us of the latest
positive(politically) developments and i am confident to say that
open-mindedness and positive-mindedness are at work in the state house.
Oflate jammeh has been surrounded by shrewd and calculating political
advisers.
   After all when Sister Jabou used the  word "cosmetic" i was really
surprised!
What is cosmetic in a president responding to either the "pressure" -(as
you may call it one day on this forum) or "influence"-(as some fair-minded
ones may also portray it one day on this forum)? What? my sister.Tell me?

   If so then i can say that all the cosmetic products were opened(at the
supreme court) and powdered on OJ'S face,Assan Musa Camara's etc,etc...
Sometimes we tend to think that state matters can be carried out as high
school debates. Its really unfortunate to see some of you in this forum
grinding your teeth on every little thing and then snob major steps like
this one!

   Is it cosmetic therefore for the commonwealth to have sent an envoy to
Jammeh along those lines months back?
Is it cosmetic for Ambassador George Haley to call Jammeh during his
farewell speech,to dissolve decree 89?
Please Jabou we can prepare statistics and show YOU how many times the
term"decree 89" was written on texts,forums etc worldwide,then you will
realise the number of people your cosmetic products have powderd....
   These three Ls maybe better THAN the L you know and they
are:L-listen,L-learn and L-let....

   Marx said:NOTHING NEW IS NOTHING GOOD.
Please i am not marxist but as the saying goes:THEORIES ARE NEVER TOTALLY
WRONG ITS THE APPLICANTS WHO MAKE MISTAKES...

Lamin Ceesay