GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 21:46:22 -0500
Saul,
Thank you for speaking out the truth once again.
The Gambia and it's people are going through trying times. If one fails to
realize that for their own selfish motives and indulge in entertaining us
with overcooked lies in this forum, we will not stand by and watch.
Everyone on this list is able to read between the lines and decipher what's
real from what's bogus ( I hope). It's quite easy to put your fingers on the
keyboard, but it takes a lot of conscience and maturity to deliver the truth
and nothing but the truth; especially when it contradicts your own personal
gain(s).
Mr. Jengs' observations are to the point. What he failed to realize (my
perception) is that the direction of the discourse on the list is dictated
by the type of information flowing in.
Keep up the pressure.

 Abdoulie A. Jallow
Send money to friends and family via e-mail!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=ajallow%40usd.edu
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter".
 - Dr. M. L. King Jr.