GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maimuna kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:41:07 -0000
Mr..Tombong Saidy:
Who are you kidding about debating the issues? If your so called Dr.
President Yahya Jammeh refuses to tell the Gambian people who gave the order
to shoot the innocent school children,how can you engage us in a fruitful
debate, when we know that you will never admit that it is none other than
Dr. President Yahya Jammeh who gave the order to kill. Lets be frank
Tombong, as head of GRTV, you did not issue a genuine reason for the firing
of Peter Gomez? How can we debate the issues when your so called Dr.
President Yayha Jammeh refuses to explain were he got the money to buy an
airplane, when the Gambia Airways cannot afford to buy such a private jet
flying international flights. Who are you kidding to debate the issues at
hand,when Dr.President yahya Jammeh can fire anybody without explaining to
the nation a genuine reason for the firing. Come on Tombong we know you
don't have the answers to all the questions the Gambian people have for your
so called Dr.President Yahya Jammeh unconstitutional actions, other than
trying to be a spinner for our uneducated President. By the way PHD
holders,behave intellectually because they worked to earn their degrees. You
see Phd is a field of discipline, and your so called doctor jammeh lacks
that discipline in him. Don't you see the way he talks to the Gambian people
when disputing factual allegations.  Over the years,Dr. president Yayha
Jammeh has demonstrated to the nation that he is politically immature,
unintelligent when it comes to governing and more over feels inferior
complex. As a leader, one must accept criticism to improve. Considering the
the opposition as enemies of the state is unheard off. Did Yahya forgot that
the opposition are elected representatives of their various constituencies.
Who are you kidding Tombong to debate the issues at hand. Prove me wrong
Tombong by give us the answers to very many un answered questions so called
dr. President Yahya Jammeh refuses to answer. Should you come to terms with
reality and decide to see things objectively, we the people on the forum
will engage you and Dr. Yahya Jammeh posing as Alieu Keita in a fruitful
debate. Until then, you cannot fool us with unreasonable answers for Dr.
president Yahya Jammeh's illegitimate dealings. By the way, be careful
before Dr. President Yahya Jammeh fires you for talking too much or for been
an opposition sympathizer. The struggle to unseat the illegitimate Dr.
President Yahya Jammeh and his gang of bandits, come this election is a
cause fighting for. Thanks.
Maimuna Kujabi
Concern citizen of the Gambia