GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:50:49 +0000
Conteh, I understand that you'll in Raleigh have a solid Gambian
organization and you are a member.  If that is the case, could you bring the
idea for your organization to help us raise these funds to save Gambia?  Let
me know your thoughts on this.  This also applies to other Gambian
organizations in the diaspora.  We need your help in this endeavor.

Chi jaama

Joe Sambou