GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:37:54 +0100
Assalaa mualaikum Sheikh Tejan,
Inna lilaa wa inna ilayhi raajiòon.
"To Allah we belong and to Him is our ultimate return."

My condonlence to all the entire families,friends and relatives.

Alaahumma ajurnaafi museebatinaa wakhluf lanaa khayran minhaa.

We ask for recompense us for our affliction and replace it for us with His
Mercy and grant them forgiveness.

May their Souls Rest in Perfect Peace,and may Allah the AlMighty,Shower them
with His Mercy.

For the rest of the families, friends and relatives,may the AlMighty Allah
give us Faith and guide us to the straight part.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahumma salli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli
Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)