GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:38:33 -0700
Jabou and Karamba:

You people sound ludicrous! If the situation is as bad
as you want us to believe, I am sure the whole world
would have found out. Perhaps you are just
scaremongering and that is not to the best interest of
the Gambia.
By the way, what is 'democracy'? If 'democracy' means
a disgruntled group of discredited politicians like we
have in the UDP being allowed to spread their message
of hate just to be voted into office, then my friends,
the Gambia is not going to tolerate such a bogus
system. By the way, the Gambia Government did not
force itself onto the people; they were selected or
should I say, elected into office. Is this clear?

Total nincompoops are nothing less than people like
you who have nothing to offer but scaremongering,
rumouring and story telling. This is the sad picture
and nothing else.

Cheers,
KBcessay

=====