GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:21:07 -0800
Sources have revealed that the army commander who was promoted,hired and praised by Yaya two weeks ago Mr Vincent Jatta was unceremoniously fired yesterday December 21 2004.He has been replaced by Assan Sarr WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT! With immediate effect "deh"!
 Hell no! I am really worried now! This trend is not for laughter this is worrisome!
May Allah shower his peace on our dear land as soon as this prayer ends! I am really worried and I know why I am worried. For The Gambia Our Homeland, we please ask you the ship's captain,is our compass not controlled by mercury anymore?

Essa Bokarr Sey.