GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:10:27 -0800
Hello Bailo,Nancy and Laye,
Well you see I like Laye's perception about this piece.I wish we could get to a point where Sanyang would reveal himself.I know Sanyang's adress,his contacts and everything to my finger tips.Currently a private hired agent is calling and gathering more necessary facts.One is regarding the article about businessmen that  made Sanyang go berserk,the next is on the list of names attached to terrorism where Gambians were mentioned.I CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE THAT PEOPLE ON LINE ARE TRYING TO SEE THIS AS GRAVE.Do you think I will ever lose a second's sleep on this? Do you?
The state dept official who was running Africa's desk at the time is CALLED DANIEL EPSTEIN any interested Gambian who is concerned about this "funny" imaginary letter can find out the hidden details either thru him or the current desk officer.
 At the time Jammeh was closer to Abdoulie Kujabi than me. So we will see who wrote to the state dept.OH YES ALIEU SANYANG IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON ONE POINT THAT IS THE TRUTH SHALL ALWAYS LAST.
Alieu did you know that some of Jammeh's people called me on June 2003 when I just left the office trying to see where I was and what I intended? Why would I be called by someone ie a GAMBIAN TEACHER IN DC(name withheld) only to verify if I was not yet shot by people who said I was a security threat to Jammeh himself? Alieu do you know the teacher I mean? Alieu you are digging a grave for yourself and Yaya.It will be clear very soon if I AM SINKING OR YOU AND YAYA ARE SINKING.
One Gambian has already been added on the private detective's list and he will be called his name is KARAMBA TOURAY.Our investigation have already  revealed the fictitious names of Gambians they are trying to sell to gullible listeners and readers. Anyway I am happy because once for all many will really know who Yaya and his people are. This article on businessmen and Sanyang's allegations saying that people's names were sent to the state dept is not grave for me.It is a challenge.I will set and example towards these hard hearts just watch.
Anyway by the way Sanyang thinks he has scored a point and I was also very disappointed to see a person like Bailo Jallow a young man I highly adored from Sinchu Sori even trying to think this is true.
I can assure you that Yaya Jammeh himself would not appreciate what Sanyang is doing towards him if he is informed.Look the heat on Jammeh is getiing more and more effective so what do you expect? Anyway everyone knows that pen names cannot be taken to court but one thing is certain though,that let the GambiaL  also get ready if they are approached to reveal the source of other details regarding Sanyang.His IPS AND other things have been traced to at least one concrete place the rest will not be said here.No problem I am MR IMPORTANCE for Sanyang but I will also treat this issue with a lot of importance too.
This list of Gambians Sanyang is refering to will be followed,traced and will never be found.I do not worry about it because it is so laughable for me.When Jammeh leaves another gvt will have access to his files and also to the files on any other serious charges.
If this ever happened then WHY DID THE HOMELAND SECURITY NOT REACT ON THE SPOT?
Please look at Sanyang's piece he said that Jammeh's trip failed because of me and the list he refered to? Can't you see the holes here.This will lead Sanyang to where he never thought.
I like being Challenged.
Infact Sanyang knows what I meant on the first email with some questions.
At least am happy because this has caused a controversy and also a chance for me to even even settle more with Yaya.This cannot deter me God willing.There are people on line who hate seeing me write because they love me so much.But! let me say this right HERE BELIEVE ME OR NOT ONE DAY ESSA BOKARR SEY WILL BE VINDICATED OVER THESE PEOPLE.
Bailo and co if you choose to listen to these allegations just stay tuned I am into a long fight where the end shall be for me to laugh. I have no doubts in my mind about that.
On the Kalley business issue I stopped mentioning Kalley because I do not want it to become something between me and Kalley.Actually sending pictures on line is not what I will do I am going to set an example on such things that Sanyang and his band wagon will never ever forget.
Just stay tuned.If exposing the falacies of Yaya by analysing his propaganda machine is why Alieu Sanyang is howling over here and SOME people are buying these cry baby stuff we will see.
Indeed now he Alieu is munching pizzas within the corridors of 1115 st but he will know that Yaya cannot be defended thru masking behind the usual phrase...I AM NOT A YAYA SUPPORTED BUT...
Look AT all this guy is writing and reread it more and more.
SO NANCY WAGGEH NEVER EVEN GIVE THIS A SECOND Just choose between us ie Sanyang and his team and then Essa believe what you think is better.
I know that the state dept is more powerful than Essa so if I had to use them for expanding any purpose thru such crazy things they would not have even spared me for a minute.
HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS THE BEST.
If Essa reported people please send the list here Alieu.You know that you can simply say this on line knowing very well that this is forum of discussion.You are bitter and you will see more just watch.
FINALLY I AM OPENLY INVITING ANY GAMBIAN WHO FEELS THAT THIS IS SOMETHING I DID AGAINST THEM AND IT IS A WRONGFUL ACCUSATION TO SUE ME TO COURT.AMERICA IS A LAND OF THE FREE AND LAW PRECEDES WHIMS AND CAPRICES HERE.
To those who use their legal names on line "apart" from Alieu please be careful because when the going gets tough Alieu will melt.He knows that.Indeed this email am sending here is NO OPEN CALL this is going to be pursued and I will continue exposing Yaya to a height that no one has ever imagined.I am not after people like Alieu because ALIEU SANYANG IS NOT EVEN A REAL NAME THAT ONE I KNOW.HE WILL VERY SOON KNOW THAT DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY IS NOT TO BE JOKED WITH.
WAIT FOR MORE FROM THE AVALANCH.

Author:
Essa Bokarr Sey.

nancy waggeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Essa,
I think you have to address this issue as the allegations are really grave. puting up innocent names in the terror alert list?This is very ungambian.If it is true,i wonder how low you stoop to be appointed an ambassador.One would always question the credibilty of your comments against Jammeh.
I am grossly dissappointed.
Concentrate on this issue as at now and vindicate yourself if you can otherwise reserve your comments.
laters.

Ams,
I sure have " a beef with Essa". However, it has nothing with who he is, but what he does and how far he can go to slaughter anyone doing something positive for The Gambia. I know Essa also a "beef " with Yaya and he tries to use the Gambia L to do this.
Now, to clarify the Essa recall more, Essa wrote to the US statement that there were some Gambians in the United States who had no legal domiciliary rights and also had some connections with some terrorists groups. Essa in that letter said that these were Gambians who the terrorists groups recruited. Essa gave a very long list of anyone who is publicly against Jammeh in this forum and any other forum. When the US state Department got the letter written on the Gambia government staple, they immediately contacted the government for clarification of the source.
Remember, this was the height of terror search in the US and also when they were alerted that the groups are now focusing or recruiting Africans and other non Arabs. The Gambia government could not explained for they did not give any such directions to their ambassador to do this. At this time, Jammeh was already prepared to go to Washington. The hotels and all arrangements were already made by only Essa Sey. The people jammeh was supposed to meet were all been negotiated by Essa, and in fact this was one reason why when he was recalled, a lot of the arrangements he made had to be canceled last minute.
If anyone here recalls, the trip was not a success for Jammeh. He went to a trade fair but some of his engagements had to be canceled.
Before leaving the Gambia, the Jammeh government was asked to explain how the list got some US citizens on the list. They were asked to recall Essa for at this time, they had a fairly good relationship with The Gambia and did not want to embarrass the Gambian people. Also reminder, before this, Essa and some of his friends at the security level in The Gambia tried to fabricate some stories about some foreigners in the Gambia as terrorists linking them to Al-Qaeda to make his stay here fruitful and make the Jammeh government more closer to the US government.
I can tell you from reliable sources that when Essa was recalled, he was reassigned to go to Freetown. How stupid must the Jammeh government be to recall the supposedly host ambassador just before the president's arrival? Come on fellows, let us all reason here together.
I have seen that in his last postings, Essa decided not to talk about why I address his article on the Gambian business men who may be trying to do something positive no matter who is in power. All that he has to do is to continue to "sink" himself as Bailo mentioned before. He needs to continue his "avalanche" against Jammeh and know the difference between Jammeh and the Gambia.

Alieu Sanyang.

Ams Jallow wrote:
In a message dated 2/8/2005 3:09:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Alieu Sanyang wrote:
>>Essa, do you remember the days you were recalled? Why were you recalled? I
>>bet if some of the members of the list knew what you reported to the US
>>state department that warrants the Gambia government to recall you, they
>>may never talk to you again. You are the most dangerous person I have ever
>>came across. You wrote to the US government a list of Gambians who you
>>were trying to tie to the US terror list because they were going to
>>demonstrate against President Jammeh on a trip to Washington. The US
>>government had all rights to ask the Gambian government for more prove
>>hence some of those you listed were Gambians but also US citizens.

We understand that you have a beef with Essa Sey and he deserves a benefit
of doubt to prove himself innocent. Since this is a serious charge, could you
give us more info on this? If not, one can always go through the FOI [Freedom
of Information Act]. I hope Essa and the rest of current Gambian
Embassy/Mission staff, fully understand and appreciate that demonstrating against Jammeh
is PATRIOTIC.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい