GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 00:51:40 -0000
Subject: FW: [Talk] Donation Request for Deyda's Family!!!!
From:    "Kejau Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Sat, January 1, 2005 12:20 am
To:      [log in to unmask]

Happy New Year everyone, I wish everyone a great 2005! Please read the
forward from Banka Manneh below.

Kejau

>From: Banka Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [Talk] Donation Request for Deyda's Family!!!!
>Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:33:53 -0800 (PST)
>
>Hi Everyone,
>In collaboration with Njok Malik and our friends in the U.K, I hereby
offer  to collect donations for Deyda's family from those who live in
North  America.  As you can imagine, these are very trying times for all
of us let  alone his family.  We therefore ask that we show our
solidarity by  supporting his family in every way possible including this
effort.  I thank  our friends in the U.K for initiating this and our part
here is just to  complement their noble efforts regarding this matter.
You can either mail  your donation to my address at: