GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:31:09 +0100
Saul,

You`re very right. Sharing my bitter experience with members of this forum is my prerogative. I dont see the problem here, and its up to every member to make his or her own interpretations of it. I cant control that. I pray though and hope that I never encounter a similar episode again.

And I dont see the problem with your definitions either, so long as you use it to proof your point. Again your entitlement. And if not I would like to know what criteria we would have to go by to approve of someones definitions. Is it that we should always go by the Cambridge, Webster or Collins dictionaries?

Personally, I`m yet to have something to apologize for in this matter, and I`ll again repeat that the character I had the encounter with surely fits your definition as far as I`m concerned. If someone happens to disagree, well thats just too bad, but I`m afraid that individual will have to deal with it.

And my heart and good intentions tells me that I`m not the least prejudice, and when I go to sleep tonight I`ll have a sound one. NO WORRIES AND NO REGRETS!

Regards,
Omar.