GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 22:14:16 EDT
Prince Coker,

A lot of us have hoped from the start, that the voice of reason will prevail,
and it looks like the thinking people are speaking out, and in droves all
over the country. One lady professor I heard on public radio today said that
perhaps if the administration had asked the women's opinion from the start,
they would have started out with the insight they have finally come to now.

 I have been hearing some very interesting commentary and outrage about the
Bush government's muscle flexing, but I think they are begining to come to
grips with reality that this whole affair needs to be handled with dialogue
rather than raining fire and brimstone on innocent civilians caught in the
middle. Thanks for the forward.
Jabou Joh