GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
latjor ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:25:18 PST
Greetings:
I wish to thank all those who particpated in the conference. Those who came
from far (chicago, kansas, new york, ohio) and near. The discussions were
quite profound and we look forward to a continued relationship. The
proceedings will is being compiled at present and will be made available to
all interested.
To those who missed due to change of venue (like Mr. Jassey-Conteh), I wish
to express my sincere apology for the confusion. It was beyond my ability
under the circumstances to do anything about it but to move the venue. I was
notified on wednesday morning of the unavailability of the room at Howard
Univ. and I quickly secured the other venue the same day. I posted the
changes on this list and elsewhere.
Best wishes,
Latjor