GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:25:05 -0500
Gassa,

Sorry it took me a while to respond to your garbled reaction to my
response. I am dealing with a tight schedule these days and I am not quite
sure if I am motivated to continue on this exchange with you because it is
simply baffling to see how you keep contradicting your self from one
sentence to the next. I find this to be a very interesting behavior,
assuming that and I believe rightly so, it is intentional on your part. I
know you’re smart enough to discern instances where there is contrariety in
your statements but you just cannot handle denying your conscience and turn
your back on the truth. That I find encouraging with the hope that one fine
morning you will wake up and realize that you cannot go any further with
the game. Take these two statements for instance:
1- “The government only requested for the replacement of the EU
representative and not the severance of our cordial relations.”
2- “Whereas as I totally agree with what you've said above and the last
sentence from what follows…” This is what follows:   “Indeed a sad state of
affairs which cannot be avoided by expelling and threatening the expulsion
of western diplomats".
From the above, you are saying, “the Government only requested for the
replacement….” A more politically apt form of saying “the government
expelled…” and yet you are telling me that you agreed that the solution is
not to expel the diplomats. Did you realize how garbled your logic is?

Please go back and re-read my piece and be honest to yourself the next time
you attempt to respond. I am beginning to run out of patience with you and
your game.

Enjoy your day.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
(BambaLaye)

“Our Lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
-M. L. King Jr.