GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:54:57 +0000
Karamba,
Great Job! Respect to you for coming up with the idea as complimentary to
the earlier proposal, and above all for creating the collective spirit of
efforts in seeing it through.

Unseating Jammeh or making him realize that he is totally off course can
come to fruition only when we combine the ideas in our heads with practical
work. It is one laborious task; as we tumble over one air pocket after the
Once again thanx to all for a job well-done:

To Laye Bamba and Buharry for honoring the occasion with your beautiful
Poetry and Music!

To all who found time and sent their 'Voices for Justice to Jammeh' at State
House!

To Mr. Gassama and the Pro-APRC camp for taking some 'time-out'

To Kanteh Bakarry for bringing a smile on our faces during a charged
atmosphere with your 'On the ground in England'!

And to Dampha for displaying a definitely abundant personality when the time
was up!

Sanyang.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept
the things I cannot change, the courage
to change the things I can, and the wisdom
to know the difference."   -Reinholh Niebuhr