GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:53:16 -0500
Kebba Dampha,
 As the saying goes in wolof, " Tasa-reh Nga Yah-yi ". You've said it all
brother. Right on!

Kebba Dampha wrote:

"You call stealing tens of millions of dollars from the Gambian poor
‘mistakes’ of an inexperienced government? You call the slaughter of our
children ‘mistakes’ we should learn from? I say these are REASONS to kick
these animals out of power and put them in jail where they belong."

                                                 Fanann Jamma
                                                 Pa Makaveli (o-:)
PS: I also wanted to say JOB WELL DONE to the MRDG and all involved. Jammeh
must GO!