GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 05:44:21 PDT
Gambia L,

As I already said, I intend to post my reaction, by tomorrow, Saturday, but
someone, who is quite versed with computers, has just sent me a private
e-mail, asking me to take note of the fact that Malafy Jarju's piece on Essa
Sey's appointment was "not original".

According to the person who sent me the private e-mail, Malafy's piece was
definitely sent to him, from another computer by someone, although the IP
number of that machine had been removed, when Malafy posted the article to
Gambia L, using his (Malafy's) name.

In other words, the person who sent me the private mail is saying that the
piece was sent to Malafy, from another e-mail, and then Malafy posted it to
the L, using his (Malafy's) name and e-mail account. That's why, according
to the person who sent me the private mail, if you look at Malafy's posting
to the L, it has these signs <<<<<<<<<< on the border.

I hope the piece was not sent to Malafy Jarju by Matarr Njie (laughs).
Anyway, expect my reaction tomorrow.

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.