GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SANNEH K SAMUEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:16:21 +0200
Iam not sure if you were the same Nyanchor who was at one time in Muslim
High school with my brother Ansumana Darbo. If you are, I must say you were
a great hero of mine. Ansumana talked a lot about you while I was at the
same time in Gambia high school. I followed your contributions on the
Gambia-L and am really impressed. Keep on the Good work.
Kebba Sanneh(nyanchor)
Karlstad university, Sweden.