GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:29:02 -0800
Dr saine,
Yes there is never enough time but when I come to Louisville ,  Kentucky (next to your
neck of the woods) on April  8 at the special Event to honor Imam w Deen Mohammed ,i
will spend that weekend near the Cincinnati airport (Ky) then we can revisit with more
time, Inshallah
it was good seeing you all
Please let me have dr A S Janneh's number before he leaves for Banjul.
I will be in Tennessee this weekend
Thanks again
ps do you know what Banti Yomba is?just curious!!
Habib