GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patricia Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:12:10 -0700
As a Gambian, I couldn't agree with you more on your
perception of Mr. Grey-Johnson.  He has been extremely
accessible and always willing to talk to you when ever
one calls him. He will be sorely missed and I hope
whoever replaces him will continue to be accessible to
all Gambians irrespective of whether one has a close
tie to the ambassador or not.

Regrettably I only checked my email today and the
event has already passed. I wish I had known earlier
so that I would have honored him in my own way despite
the fact that I am quite some ways from Washington DC.

I wish him and his family well in all their endeavors.

I will miss him terribly.

Trish