GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SAIDY CEESAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:06:44 PDT
     What ever investigation Yaya's Government does on the killing of our
School children for the April 10.2000. He the butcher man must resign.
Gambian don't like a leader like his kind. Yaya had been killing since 1994.
Enough is enough, Gambia would like to save all of it's citizen for the
future development.Sometime i wonder if Yaya knows where our country is
heading under his leadership. Yaya is the very one who stand in front of the
whole country and say (if any one doesn't want his leadership, he will kill
you and put you 6 feet deep. I could still remember last "KORITA" whe yaya
call our religious leaders at the state house and tell them to send the
message to the Gambians that if we don't support him, all our children are
going to die. Because he can kill and nothing will come out of it. So he did
it to our children on the 10 April 2000. YAYA WE THE GAMBIANS WOULD LIKE YOU
TO STOP YOUR KILLING AND ANSWER TO ALL THE KILLING YOU HAVE DONE SINCE 1994
TAKEOVER. YOU MUST RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.
                                                           Thanks saidy
ceesay