GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:50:14 -0400
Saul, if I were you, I will just ignore some of these self-promoters and
clowns that are obsessing over Colly. If all they can come up with against
Colly's devastating revelations is these silly stories about dreams and
whatnot, then we have nothing to respond to. Knowing the vermin running our
country, if they had anything tangible against the man, they would have said
so a long time ago. They have nothing against him apart from lies and
character assassination. But that should be expected from the APRC outfit.
When they do not have ideas and arguments to combat people's facts, they
resort deep into their imagination and start making wild accusations. Let us
leave them to focus on who Colly is and not what Colly has to say. That way
what Colly is saying will go to the Gambian public unchallenged. Next time
they come up with these wild accusations, let us just admit everything they
have to say. If they say Colly dreamt that Yaya was Santa Claus, let us just
admit that and move on. Meanwhile, the Gambian public is being informed
about the ATROCITIES Yaya and his cohorts engaged in. Gambians will also be
informed about the dangerous path these vermin are leading us vis-a-vis our
neighbors and families in Senegal. God Help us.
KB