GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Jagana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 08:27:43 -0800
Dear Gambia-L,

I am not sure what the fuss is about. But I can tell
you that Demba Kunda is where my ancestors (actually
my dad) are from. However I think we on the list take
things in context that are totally different from the
writers piont of view.

All humans are prone to errors, sometimes it is too
late by the time one realises that they have made an
error.

But I realise on this List people tend not to forgive,
I am not sure why.........But it has a tendency of
dragging a whole lot of good people down.

I have been on this List for about four years now, but
everyday that goes by I feel the list is totally
losing out on it's original purpose to bring Gambians
together on a Unique e-Platform.

"keep the brain alive, read a book"

Jagana M
-