GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:46:56 EDT
Indeed Galleh,

You're right. I thought you were Joe's bodyguard so I  missed a great
opportunity to know you. You were the only reason I  didn't wring Joe's small
 neck.
Men. I hope there'll be another  opportunity when there's a window in your
schedule. Indeed, I looked  at your picture in Mandela's other Children and
in  the
interview you  had with Freedom online and yes I did meet an affable and
stoic figure  resembling those portraits at Morehouse. Wow. BTW I will be at

Morehouse at the invitation of The Hugh Gloster Foundation on march 26th. I
will
have an opportunity to introduce The GDP to Dr. Higginbotham. I  hope you
will
be  free around then so I can send you a personal  invitation to attend the
dinner  with me. Please inform me of that  prospect. Thnx in advance. Lamin,
you
heard  it. Galleh doesn't mind  and he accepts the ambiance for the
nomenclature.
Now go   away.

And Galleh owns you. So I will henceforth I'll call you Galleon.  Masoud.
MQJGDT. Darbo. Al Khairawan.

In a message dated  3/18/2008 1:17:59 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,