GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pa Modou Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 17:27:25 -0000
Cousin Jobe
You are a poisonous confusionist cast into the middle of this forum to
baffle members with your hypocritical and unstable allegiances. One moment
you vouch for Dictator Yaya, the next moment you pretend to express dismay
at the rotten regime's abortion of justice and common sense. Whoever you
are, know that your dirty tricks have been understood and that you can fool
mortals but you can't fool the All Mighty God or your own conscience. Keep
up the strutting sir! Keep up the self-deception! It does work for some
time.
Pa Modou.