GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Buharry Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Momodou Buharry Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 22:24:53 +0200
Hi Mboge!
Your tribute is indeed very touching. May the Almighty grant Mbye
Jannah and give you the strength to continue coping with the loss. Life
is full of trials and tribulations. Just learn from the trials and and
use the lessons to strengthen yourself in the future. Use the beautiful
memories you have shared with us for motivation. Have a good night.
Buharry.