GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Gajigo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:06:07 -0800
The overall message seems ok, but I read no clear and explicit
acknowledgement of the economic hardships suffocating the average Gambian.
Maybe, by highlighting those problems, his call to the "lazy Gambians" to
get off their butts will be completely undermined. I guess it's really hard
to empathize with the average folks when one is sheltered away in the
presidential castle.

Ousman