GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ous Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:06:18 EST
MC as you call yourself, i am sadden that a gambian born citizen will make
comments such as the one's you made about this issue, for you to come on line
acting both as a prosecutor and judge  in this case without proper knowledge
of what this whole situation entails burders every descent Gambian.
 You are a disgrace to our kind and will take this further even a disgrace to
your parents, I refer to people like you as someone who spend their whole
life feeding off people's mishaps and pray for your friends next door to get
in trouble so that in your mind you think you can prosper, unknowing that you
will live to suffer, be misearable and be a failure in life.
 We the honourable Gambians will continue to pray for this forks for thier
release, so that they can reunite with their families and continue to provide
for them.
  For embecils like you may God change your heart.
 I do not even believe that you are revealing your true identity, so i please
urge you to please give us more details about yourself because you deserve to
be literally castrated. I am taking a personal task responding to all your
emails about this matter.
  Bye for now