GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:52:12 +0100
Saul speaks here for me.
Moses Sarr, after an acrimonious day with my boss, I wish to thank for making my
day, only that I consider it the quote of the YEAR, 2001. KB is the only person
who would put it this way. One can't get round him.
Saul, thanks for forwarding my message on this issue.

Prince